Triple-Chocolate Chunk Paleo Brownies
Made these for Christy Birthday.
100g 85% dark chocolate
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup nut butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut flour or almond flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup of dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
1. Preheat oven to 175C and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment.
2. In a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt together the butter and chocolate, let cool slightly.
3. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Whisk in the nut butter, honey, maple syrup and vanilla.
5. Fold in the cocoa powder and coconut or nut flour then the chocolate chunks.
6. Pour the batter into the baking dish and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean. Let cool completely before slicing.
These improve dramatically the next day.